Join us in the adventures of our family, with our Belarussian Prince, Guatemalan Princessa and Ukrainian Princesses!


Friday, January 16, 2015

Ever After high project!

I do not consider myself very crafty, but this was pretty fun!
the kids are into "ever after high" dolls
they found some videos of people making their dolls beds
the kids made a list of all the supplies we needed and here is the project!
cutting out the pieces from foam board

getting all the pieces together

had to dig out my glue gun :)

4 rough beds lined up!

the ever after high dolls helping cheer on the Patriots!

first bed done! (for cupid)

second bed done! (for Raven)

third bed done! (for the huntsman)
I have to say, I think they turned out pretty good! :)
the kids LOVE them! and as I told them, NO one else has anything like them! :)
(ran out of steam after 3, so still have 1 more to do!)

No comments: